The Creepiest Lines From Horror Movies
They might not be creepy from just reading it, but I’m sure these lines had an impact on how it was delivered in the movie. It’s worth another watch if you missed it.
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
“When there’s no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth.”
The Thing (1982)
“Man is the warmest place to hide.”
“I see dead people.”
The Sixth Sense (1999)
Claire: If you look in the mirror and you say his name 5 times, he’ll appear behind you breathing down your neck
The Conjuring (2013)
April: When the music stops, you’ll see him in the mirror standing behind you.
Dark Skies (2013)
Edwin Pollard: You cannot escape them. Sooner or later, when they’re ready, they will take your family.
Elise Rainier: It’s not the house that’s haunted. It’s your son.
The Ring (2002)
“You start to play it and it’s like somebody’s nightmare. And then this woman comes on, smiling at you, right? Seeing you… through the screen. Then when it’s over, your phone rings, someone knows you watched the tape… and what they say is, ‘You will die in seven days.’” — Becca (Rachael Bella)
I’ve been a dog owner since I was 5. It’s one of the best things ever. Here’s why I think everyone should love a dog:
1. They put you in a good mood. They play with you and they provide companionship.
2. They can help you with your health. I’ve read one article mentioning that they can sense when a person is about to have seizure, they can also detect cancer and they keep you active. Win-win.
3. Have you ever met anyone who becomes wildly happy when they see you when you come back home? I bet no one does it like your pooch. When you get home from work, he’ll be jumping on you with an uncontrollable wagging tail.
4. They reflect your personality. Sometimes, you get to see through people’s personalities on how they treat animals. Those who care for animals tend to be more loving, caring, emphatic and sweet.
5. They can feel your pain. I’ve cried many times in front of my dog, and they snuggle and cuddle more when you do. My dog even looks at me in the eyes likes he understands what I’m going through.
6. They help us recover from depression and stress. They only want to make you feel that they love you.
7. They make you feel safe. You never have to be scared when you’re home alone with your dog because they sense danger. Also, when you have no one to talk to, you can talk to them. They’re great at moving their heads like they understand, but I’m sure they listen.
8. They think you are the best person ever. You are the nicest thing that has happened and will ever happen to them.
I see animal lovers as emphatic, endearing and loving people. Taylor Swift’s cat, Meredith, is one of the luckiest cats ever and it (or should I say, she?) has no idea.
She was even featured on one of her videos and everybody knows – that’s Meredith’s moment right there.
Look at her – having the time of her life in her master’s arms.
Now this is literally for cat ladies. I have no idea where this is but I’m pretty sure Taylor is having a lot of fun. And those cats too. Those cats are having fun.
She goes ga-ga on meeting other cats.
Lastly, here’s a video that’s worth your time, something that will make you want to squeeze Meredith and thank Taylor for her existence and gentleness to her kitties (and hopefully to all animals too).